[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL 5.4 and MacOS 9.1
- Subject: Re: IDL 5.4 and MacOS 9.1
- From: Bob Fugate <rqfugate(at)mindspring.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:25:59 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25153
I am using IDL 5.4 with OS 9.1 on a 500 MHz Pismo PowerBook. It launches
ready to enter code in 4-5 seconds.
> Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:38:47 +0200
> Subject: IDL 5.4 and MacOS 9.1
> Does somebody has experience with IDL 5.4 on a G3 with MacOS 9.1?
> On our system it is starting very slow, so we have to wait for more than one
> minute after loading.