[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
thick = 2 and postscript output
- Subject: thick = 2 and postscript output
- From: "Christopher W. O'Dell" <odell(at)cmb.physics.wisc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:41:02 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25160
I'm trying to make some postscript files of simple graphs; I
have gotten color and fonts to work, but
plot, x, y, thick = 2
fails to make a thick line in the postscript output file.
Anyone know why, and how to remedy this?
I am using IDL 5.4 on a windows OS.