[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cannot read top level base window
- Subject: Cannot read top level base window
- From: Leonid Syrkin <lsyrkin(at)mediaone.net>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 00:40:00 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Road Runner
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25194
I am trying to add "Save As.." feature into the IDL 5.0 program.
I need to capture the whole top level base widget window for saving it
into a file. This window contains several graphics windows inside. The
problem is that I don't know how to get window ID for this base. In the
program I do:
widget_control, event.top, tlb_get_size=result
tlb_xsize = result
tlb_ysize = result
widget_control, event.top, tlb_get_offset=result1
tlb_xoffs = result1
tlb_yoffs = result1
;Above works fine and gives me offset and size of the base window.
; Now trying TVRD I am getting error as it reads one of the graphics
windows inside the base window.
What should I add to make it read the window I need?
Thank you in advance,