[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: mouse events
- From: alexandrabocioaca(at)my-deja.com (Alexandra Bocioaca)
- Date: 14 Jun 2001 12:06:33 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://groups.google.com/
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25346
I wonder if anybody else experiences erroneus mouse events returned by
My experience involves object graphics, IDL 5.3 and Windows 2000.
In the beginning the events are returned correctly but after some
(let's say intensive) use of the mouse buttons(trackball for example)
IDL stops responding to mouse events or the responses are not correct.
It happens not only for the programs I created but also for other
programs, ex. d_surfview.
Even restarting IDL does not solve the problem but only restarting
I don't say that IDL is to blame but I am dying to find out if there
is a way to eliminate this frustration.