[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: widget: open directory
- Subject: Re: widget: open directory
- From: Ben Tupper <btupper(at)bigelow.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:39:18 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25354
You should try the DIALOG_PICKFILE() fucntion.
Ralf Schaa wrote:
> hi there,
> i'm a newbie in idl and i have the following problem: (the first of a
> in a widget, i like to have a pulldown-menu, which opens the workdirectory
> and let me browse in the filesystem and let me select a file to do 'things'
> with...(on unix)
> any suggestions?
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
180 McKown Point Rd.
W. Boothbay Harbor, ME 04575