[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: texture map irregularities OR pimento problems
- Subject: Re: texture map irregularities OR pimento problems
- From: david(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:14:03 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25404
Rick Towler writes:
> I have been experimenting using the alpha channel to represent confidence in
> a data set. I produce a polygon object representing the data and then
> texture map the polygon accordingly. But, I have run into an issue that I
> can't resolve.
I thought the exam for the IDL Expert Programmers Association
recruits was in September. When did it get moved up to June!?
P.S. Let's just say I'm glad I got grandfathered in, because
I don't think I could make it anymore. :-(
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155