Re: Finding values in an array

Bob Fugate writes:

> Hope I don't wear out my welcome by asking
> all the time and never feeling like I can contribute.

Oh, you'll get to contribute. We are looking for
volunteers right now for the Hospitality Committee
for the IDL Expert Programmers Association meeting
coming up in October. We especially need designated
drivers for the Commencement program.

P.S. Let's just say a few of the drivers earned BIG
money from the programming tips (or whatever)
they heard in their cars last year.