[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pixel coordinates of a line
- Subject: Re: pixel coordinates of a line
- From: Marc Schellens <m_schellens(at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:35:02 +0900
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: RIKEN
- References: <3B3ACEBC.B64C9408@hotmail.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25450
Oh, I forgot:
I have the start and endpoint, but they might need to be clipped
to the images boders...
> I want to extract pixels along a line.
> I know start and endpoint (ie. I draw the line in top of the
> How to get the pixel values? Do I have to do it 'by hand'?