[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pixel coordinates of a line
- Subject: Re: pixel coordinates of a line
- From: Marc Schellens <m_schellens(at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:45:15 +0900
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: RIKEN
- References: <3B3ACEBC.B64C9408@hotmail.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25472
Thanks to everybody.
Tom's method of course would work,
but I don't like to do such things in IDL 'by hand'.
Even in my case now, speed is not a matter.
Alex method with the polygon was really interesting.
Even I am not sure about the clipping here.
But I ended up using the z buffer method.
The interpolate routine is also a good suggestion,
but also doesn't consider the clipping.
some useful tips for further problems,