[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: routine for GRIB data
- Subject: Re: routine for GRIB data
- From: m.hadfield(at)niwa.cri.nz (Mark Hadfield)
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:28:37 +0000 (UTC)
- Mail-From: <email@example.com> from clam.niwa.cri.nz [220.127.116.11]
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25503
Dominik Brunner's Hip-Hop program has tools for reading GRIB. See...
I haven't used them myself.
I vaguely recall reading GRIB data some years ago by trapping output from
the wgrib command-line program. This is not the ideal way to do it!
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research
Posted from clam.niwa.cri.nz [18.104.22.168]
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG