Re: Huge datasets under Win2000

David and Craig,
Thanks for your responses.  You're right, David, dataS is the associated
variable with code like you wrote.  The code below includes scalars yll
and cellsize, so it is designed to operate on the vector dataS.y to
produce the vector datSvY:

	datSvX = (dataS.y-yll)/cellsize
I see now this will not work.  The Assoc function is much less useful
than I had thought.  Seems the additional fuctionality could be built in.

I'll look into Associating each vector of this structure individually,
before rewriting the whole program to process data one chunk at a time.
Or.... I could just go ahead and do that now, preparing the program for
yet larger datasets that will come eventually.  Hmmmm....

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joseph E. Means