[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inverting colourtable
- Subject: Re: Inverting colourtable
- From: Ben Tupper <btupper(at)bigelow.org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:07:00 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- References: <3B445B60.67A6DFE0@is2.dal.ca>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25539
You can use the TVLCT procedure to get and then set the colors...
IDL> tvlct, r,g,b, /get
IDL> help, r,g,b
R BYTE = Array
G BYTE = Array
B BYTE = Array
IDL> tvlct, reverse(r), reverse(g), reverse(b)
Simon de Vet wrote:
> I've been printing a lot of filled contour maps using the B&W colour
> table (CT#0). This was great when I had mostly white or light grey
> values, but lately I've been in the black, and this seriously eats up
> the toner.
> Is there an quick and easy way to reverse the colours in a colourtable?
> -- Simon
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
180 McKown Point Rd.
W. Boothbay Harbor, ME 04575