Re: IDL and nedit language modes

Simon Williams wrote:

> Greetings
>
> There was an old thread about IDL syntax highlighting in the nedit
> editor a couple of years ago.  I'm asking about the same thing now
> because all the links mentioned there seem to be stale and the
> attachments are missing on google.
>
> Does anybody have a .nedit mode file or whatever to get nedit working
> with IDL syntax highlighting?

Try the attached (compressed) file my.nedit (~16K). Rename the file to .nedit and stick it
in your home dir.

paulv

p.s. I created this automatically from the function etc list in IDL 5.2 (I think). Not all
keywords are in there and some of the newer statements/functions aren't there either.

--
Paul van Delst           A little learning is a dangerous thing;
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP        Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring;

my.nedit.Z