Re: Repost of Vertex question...

>        (This is the same as my last post, but with a smaller image size
> and up-todate email contact
>         Sorry for the confusion.)
>
>       I have images of polygons connected edge to edge in a
> quasiperiodic array, like the one I
>       have attached to this message...
>       The images are black and white and the edges of the polygons are
> distinguisable because
>       they are straight lines.

Brian

I clearly need much more coffee, as all I can see is a wavey black line over
a grey mosaic pattern. So what are the vertices you want to pick out? Had
the image looked different I was going to suggest (straight) line finding
using the Hough Transform, but now I think I will just up the ratio of
beans:water.

Martin