[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PostScript with smooth lines from object graphics?
- Subject: PostScript with smooth lines from object graphics?
- From: Benno Puetz <puetz(at)mpipsykl.mpg.de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:45:13 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: MPI Psychiatry
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.18-SMP i686; en-US; m18) Gecko/20001107 Netscape6/6.0
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25772
I have been using object graphics to create a streamline display that
the user can rotate to find a nice viewing angle.
If I print that view to a PostScript file, though, I found no way so far
to get smooth lines. I rather end up with a pixelated rendering.
Is this the way it is supposed to work or am I missing something?