[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PSConfig (or Retiring Announcement)
- Subject: PSConfig (or Retiring Announcement)
- From: david(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:32:57 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25881
I give up!
I made some smart-alaky remark about my PSConfig
program on this newsgroup the other day, claiming
it was God's Gift or some such nonsense. Apparently
I managed to convince some unsuspecting IDL programmer
to actually download it and give it a try.
Of course, it wouldn't even compile. :-(
God knows I'm getting feeble, but now my
mind is going too. I will swear on a stack
of Bibles that I have fixed that problem on
*AT LEAST* 15 previous occasions.
Anyway, forget what I said about it. Using
it is about the only thing that is MORE
frustrating than doing PostScript output
the old-fashioned way. :-(
P.S. Let's just say I'm leaving now on a long
deserved vacation. It's possible I may never
come back. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155