PSConfig (or Retiring Announcement)

Folks,

I give up!

I made some smart-alaky remark about my PSConfig
program on this newsgroup the other day, claiming
it was God's Gift or some such nonsense. Apparently
I managed to convince some unsuspecting IDL programmer
to actually download it and give it a try.

Of course, it wouldn't even compile. :-(

God knows I'm getting feeble, but now my
mind is going too. I will swear on a stack
of Bibles that I have fixed that problem on
*AT LEAST* 15 previous occasions.

Anyway, forget what I said about it. Using
it is about the only thing that is MORE
frustrating than doing PostScript output
the old-fashioned way. :-(

P.S. Let's just say I'm leaving now on a long
deserved vacation. It's possible I may never
come back. :-)