Re: Color problems in IDL

I turned off decomposition but I don't know how to ?customize? my own
color tables, is there some sort of tutorial or help page on the net. I
tried RSInc.com and well, didn't find much/ =(

I looked at the previous post and added the IDL. lines and I am now
running 24 bit color on the remote machine, when I do a
device, get_visual_depth without changing anything it says 24-bit color.

To me everything is running in 24 bit color and my images should be in
b/w. but their not.

Dargh, oh to be older and smarter!

-Adam