Re: Objects with Widgets, Save/Restore

JD Smith writes:

> I felt somewhat justified since restore_obj was my routine anyway.  I
> know I have to look back at the site about every 4 times I try object
> restoration.

Yeah, people sometimes make the mistake of thinking
I maintain that web page for them. If I didn't have
a place I could go and read about something 10-15 times
I would probably never learn anything new about IDL. :-(

P.S. Let's just say I put all that information on the
web so I could look half-way intelligent as I talk
to customers in my travels around the world. You didn't
think I read novels at night, did you?