Re: TeXtoIDL source?

In article <3B6ECDF2.301FA558@mpb.gsfc.nasa.gov>,
Wayne Landsman  <landsman@mpb.gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:

[snip]

>An alternative site for the TeXtoIDL package is at
>http://astro.uni-tuebingen.de/software/idl/textoidl/index.html though this
>site doesn't have the strtok patch for V5.3 and later.

It has now :-) An "exit" in the perl scripts that generate the documentation
on our website that was put in there for debugging purposes had never been
removed. Result: the textoidl docu and astrolib docu had not been updated
for a while. Mea culpa.

Joern
wilms@astro.uni-tuebingen.de

--
Dr. Joern Wilms                                       Linsenbergstr. 33
Univ. Tuebingen, Institute for Astronomy              D-72074 Tuebingen