[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: color widget
- Subject: Re: color widget
- From: "Pavel A. Romashkin" <pavel.romashkin(at)noaa.gov>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:07:23 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA-CMDL-CIRES
- References: <3B72998E.4DB5A6C@hotmail.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:26148
David made fun of my little hack I put out a while ago, which was doing
exactly that, and promised something sleeker and cooler and of course
object-filled from his own anvil. You better ask the Coyote where it is.
Marc Schellens wrote:
> I want to let the user interactively select a color.
> Is there some modal dialog, which allows that comfortably
> and returns a three byte vector?
> Ie. I am using object graphics, so there might be problems
> with cw_colorsel and co.
> :-) marc