Re: Color problems in IDL

Have you check the color setting in the remote access program. Sometimes the
remote access program settings can affect the color you see on the remote's
screen (different from that on the host's).

Pine.SUN.4.30.0108011349140.6874-100000@proxima.irus.rri.on.ca">news:Pine.SUN.4.30.0108011349140.6874-100000@proxima.irus.rri.on.ca...