[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Requested improvement to QROMB
- Subject: Re: Requested improvement to QROMB
- From: Jack Saba <jack(at)magus.stx.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:19:12 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center -- Greenbelt, Maryland USA
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:11670
Make that _REF_EXTRA so the function can return information to the
calling routine. Should be added to all routines that call user code,
including the widget routines.
> I hit upon the following problem when using QROMB. The routine that
> is being integrated used to get its parameters via keywords.
> Well, QROMB is not only oblivious but hostile to that, as it does
> not support _extra keywords. Thus my solution was to use the venerable
> common block.
> I'll put in a request to RSI to allow the _extra behavior to QROMB and other
> such routines.
> Any other suggestions before I do that?
> -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
> http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum
Jack Saba <firstname.lastname@example.org>