[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: corrupted descriptor?
- Subject: Re: corrupted descriptor?
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 22:28:49 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:13545
Jim Fulton (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> When using the following lines of code I get an error , % Array has a
> corrupted descriptor: YPTS.
> dta = randomN(3, 256, 256)
> minVal = -6.0
> maxVal = MAX(dta)
> numbins = 100.0
> YPTS = HISTOGRAM( dta, BINSIZE = (maxVal - minVal)/numbins, MIN = minVal,
> MAX = maxVal)
> The error comes and goes as I vary the value of minVal; however, this is not
> a solution that I would like to live with.
> I have looked through the online help and the other documentation and have
> found no reference to this type of error.
> Can anybody help with this problem?
Humm. Looks like a bug to me. Have you contacted RSI?
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155