[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Generic MPEG writer
- Subject: Re: Generic MPEG writer
- From: gurman(at)gsfc.nasa.gov (Joseph B. Gurman)
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:46:20 -0400
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center -- Greenbelt, Maryland USA
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:14431
In article <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Struan Gray
> Joseph B. Gurman, email@example.com writes:
> > Any clues at all would be useful.
> I've only used the IDLgrMPEG object by sending it series of
> IDLgrImages but the documentation claims it will also accept
> a 3xmxn array. You can add an IDLgrPalette object to any
> graphics atom, so should be able to specify the colour table
> just once with a call to the IDLgrMPEG's SetProperty method
> - though I've never actually done this myself.
Thanks, Struan -
I've tried that without a whole lot of luck, but a colleague has taken
my code and fixed it. I've cancelled the original post and will replace it
in tghe next day or so with a listing of the successful code.
| Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
| Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA / Federal employees are still
| prohibited from holding opinions while at work. Therefore, any
| opinions expressed herein are somebody else's.