Re: undefined procedure problem

Hi,

Just an update ...

I tried both (1) and (2) of Martin's suggestions, and got the same
"undefined procedure" error message.  I also get the same error if,
instead of calling comment_ev, I try to call another event-handling
procedure that works fine in other contexts.

I also tried R. Bauer's suggestion of making sure that the event=
keyword in cw_form is given a string - in that case, I got an error
message saying that my string variable (event_string='comment_ev') was
an undefined procedure.

So I've given up on using cw_form for now.  In hindsight, it wouldn't
have saved me that much programming anyway.

Thanks for the tips,
 Kristine

P.S.  Thanks, Martin, for your advice in (3) - I'll keep that in mind
next time I have a mysterious problem!

--
Kristine Hensel				 Phone:  (303) 497-1539
High Altitude Observatory/NCAR		E-mail:  hensel@ucar.edu