[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Can I de-loop?
- Subject: Re: Can I de-loop?
- From: R.G. Stockwell <dejastockwell(at)my-deja.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:30:28 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15684
In article <email@example.com>,
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:>For instance, given
>A = [0,1,2]
>N = [2,2,2]
>K = 4
>I want the result A = [0,1,14], not A = [0,1,6]
I'll take this one guys (using the non-gender-specific meaning!).
Woohoo! My first "use histogram" posting!
A = [0,1,2]
N = [2,2,2]
n = n(sort(n)) ; you may need this, not sure of your application
K = 4
This may not be general enough for your application, but
you get the idea. Always use histogram if possible.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.