[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mac top level widget
- Subject: Re: Mac top level widget
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:11:14 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3794F978.F1D1FCCA@cmdl.noaa.gov>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15755
Pavel Romashkin (email@example.com) writes:
> I must say that, on the good side, IDL native object
> graphics on the screen of my Mac work just as fast as direct graphics -
> totally unbelievable (I had not tried to print yet :-).
Uh, huh. Get back in touch with us soon. :-)
> Now, I have a question. Once I delete and re-create a widget in a
> hierarchy, a middle-level base expands vertically by a few pixels every
I don't know one way or the other about this, but it
sounds like a lot of other, similar bugs on this and other
platforms. I would definitely run it by the folks at RSI.
> P.S. I heard, Mac is the buggiest platform to run IDL :-(
I heard it is the hardest operating system to write code for.
Probably explains the bugs. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155