[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Conversion IDL and PV-WAVE
- Subject: Re: Conversion IDL and PV-WAVE
- From: E Hummel <ehummel(at)best.ms.philips.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:02:03 +0200
- Cache-Post-Path: email@example.com
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: eur.cis.philips.com
- References: <37947D4C.B69DD5E3@best.ms.philips.com> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15757
David Fanning wrote:
> Erik Hummel (email@example.com) writes:
> But the real answer here is that "yes", you can
> usually convert a program in one program to that in
> the other program. Depending upon what kinds of things
> that program is doing, you either have a hell of a lot
> of work to do or none at all.
My first question was clearly to short. What I mean is that I'am looking
for an automatic kind of program which can do the conversion for me.
Is it possible to call PV-WAVE code from an IDL program and visa
is still open.