[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Porting Unix to NT problem 2 - mapping buttons over draw space
- Subject: Porting Unix to NT problem 2 - mapping buttons over draw space
- From: suarezm(at)isunet.net (Manuel J.S uarez)
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:42:16 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://extra.newsguy.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:15835
Hello again, this is the second of a two part series in my trials and
tribulations porting some IDL code from Unix to NT.
I have a Draw widget. Under Unix, when I push the right mouse button, a
pop-up menu of check boxes shows up in my draw widget. I can then select my
check boxes. I right click again in the draw space and the menu unmaps.
However, under NT mouse focus remains with the draw widget and I can't select
my buttons. Surely, I could just make the check boxes pop up in a separate
window instead of un/mapping them to the same space as my draw widget, but I'm
curious why this problem occurs in NT and not Unix.
Anybody have any ideas/suggestions?
-Manuel J. Suarez
ps-I'm using IDL 5.2 on NT and both 5.0 and 5.2 worked properly in Unix