[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Extension to IDL REVERSE function
- Subject: Extension to IDL REVERSE function
- From: fireman(at)mcst.gsfc.nasa.gov (Gwyn Fireman)
- Date: 10 Aug 1999 16:09:06 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center -- Greenbelt, Maryland USA
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16064
I have extended the functionality of the IDL function REVERSE.
REVERSE_N supports index reversal of arrays of up to 7 dimensions. Eight
dimensions are not supported due to an already-reported bug in using 8
indices to extract subarrays on some platforms. I have sent REVERSE_N to
RSI and requested that it be added to their distribution.
The code may be found at
My apologies to those who have seen a post like this before;
I've been having all sorts of trouble getting posts to be
seen outside the home institution!
-- Gwyn F. Fireman
-- General Sciences Corporation / MODIS Characterization Support Team
-- Gwyn.Fireman@gsfc.nasa.gov 301-352-2118