[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: xmanager /no_block
- From: "R.Bauer" <R.Bauer(at)fz-juelich.de>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:42:42 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Juelich
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16231
How did I get the NO_BLOCK state without using xmanager.
I have written a small interface where I don't want the controll of the
functions by xmanager. Because
xmanager blocks a new event as long if it is running the one before.
I have written my own event manager for this application so I am able to
create events during an event is processed.
This all is working really good and fast!
The only thing I momentanly don't know is:
How did the NO_BLOCK by xmanager work?.
What is the command for widget_control to get this mode?