xmanager /no_block

Hi,

How did I get the NO_BLOCK state without using xmanager.

I have written a small interface where I don't want the controll of the
functions by xmanager. Because
xmanager blocks a new event as long if it is running the one before.
I have written my own event manager for this application so I am able to
create events during an event is processed.

This all is working really good and fast!

The only thing I momentanly don't know is:
How did the NO_BLOCK by xmanager work?.

What is the command for widget_control to get this mode?

R.Bauer