[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL Syntax ?
- Subject: IDL Syntax ?
- From: Eric Kihn <kihn(at)mindspring.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:34:21 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16313
I'll hope this isn't too FAQ but...
1) Is there an escape sequence for IDL strings? Ie if what I want is
In one string what should I be using. I guessed at \n (old habits die
hard) and failed. A manual and on-line help
search failed also..
2) When using Map_Set I see lots of keywords for rotation, orientation,
etc but nothing to restrict the displayed lat lon. If what I want is a
lat-lon box (Not global) with continent overlays for example should I be
using something else? I'll gladly take and RTFM if someone can say