[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: printing capabilities (newbie)
- Subject: Re: printing capabilities (newbie)
- From: Liam Gumley <Liam.Gumley(at)ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:54:01 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Space Science and Engineering Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- References: <37EB417E.C2FBDEB6@realix.fr>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16684
Christophe Geraud wrote:
> Is it possible to print a set of windows ?
There are a few ways to approach this problem.
(1) You can save the contents of each window to an image file (GIF,
JPEG, TIFF etc.) using the SAVEIMAGE procedure:
(2) You can use the XWINDOW procedure by David Fanning to display your
(3) You can add graphics print button to the IDL development
> or: is it possible to copy curves and images and table in a single
> window ?
Can you be more specific and give us an example of what you'd like to
Liam E. Gumley
Space Science and Engineering Center, UW-Madison