Re: Table widgets

: Don't know about the table widget. Don't use it. :-)

So what do you use to get a bunch of strings on the screen so
that it looks like columns of text? Is the table widget overkill
for doing this if I just want to display data and not have it be
modified by the user?

: I once took a survey of the 10 best widget programmers I knew.
: I asked them how they size their text widgets. I got 10
: completely different answers. The only common thread was
: that each answer bordered on voodoo.

How about bugging your friends at RSI to fix this so there's no
black magic anymore? Like getting a fixed-width font and then
having a UNIT setting in characters...

Nils