[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: purge defs of named structures?
- Subject: Re: purge defs of named structures?
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:09:32 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17090
Joern (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> is there a way to redefine named structures?
> I have obsolete named structures and want to reuse their names with new
> definitions. Is that possible without exiting IDL?
Not currently. But I just tried the new executive command
.RESET_SESSION in the IDL 5.3 beta and it successfully
removed a named IDL structure definition. (As well
as just about everything else.)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155