Inheritance query

Hello

	For the object programming gurus:  I'm creating a class called data.
I'm then creating subclasses of data called type1, type2, etc.  The
type1 class inherits the data class attributes.  Now, is it possible to
inherit, lets say, the data::INIT method and somehow add to it?  Or, do
I have to write an entirely new INIT method for type1 class which
incorporates the statements in the data::INIT method?

--
Bernard Puc                     AETC, INC.
bpuc@va.aetc.com                1225 Jefferson Davis Highway #800