Re: Conversions among datums and geographic coordinates

	We have compiled a set of C routines as shared libraries which can be
called from within IDL to do all those conversions.   USGS has a package
called PROJ.4 which is cartographic projection software which can be
downloaded from their website at
http://kai.er.usgs.gov/ftp/PROJ.4/proj.html.  Send me an email if you'd
like more information on our implementation.

--
Bernard Puc                     AETC, INC.
bpuc@va.aetc.com                1225 Jefferson Davis Highway #800