[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: PSYM=10 problem
- From: "Laurent Chardon" <chardons(at)NOT_THISsprint.ca (Remove NOT_THIS to reply)>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:53:04 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Sprint Canada Inc.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17304
Is there a good reason why the first bin plotted by the plot/PSYM=10
combination is half the size of all the others? Can I get around this
behaviour? I want all the bins to be of equal size.
Thanks for your help.
Remove NOT_THIS in the email address to reply.