Re: overlying an image and a contour plot

Craig Markwardt <craigmnet@cow.physics.wisc.edu> writes:

> To solve these problems I use the PLOTIMAGE procedure available from
> my web page (listed below).  It makes putting images on the screen or
> Postscript page easy -- especially aligning everything.

Silly me.  For some reason I hardcoded the image position in
PLOTIMAGE, which prevents !P.MULTI from working.  I have a fixed
version on my web page with the following entry under MODIFICATIONS:

;   Correct behavior with no POSITION keyword, 17 Nov 1999, CM

Now !p.multi works fine.

Craig
http://cow.physics.wisc.edu/~craigm/idl/idl.html