IDL Memory Management

Hi.  I'm having a problem that I'm not sure how to solve.  I call a
procedure I wrote which manipulates large images.  When it's done, it passes
me back a relatively small array.  However, AFTER the procedure is complete,
I have problems with swap space.  It appears that something is still
allocated (or something).  I am not using pointers, just simple arrays
(which I assume get thrown on the stack - maybe not).  Any ideas on how to
deallocate this?

Myron Brown
JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
Myron.Brown@jhuapl.edu