[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TexToIDL broken in 5.3 due to mystery function
- Subject: TexToIDL broken in 5.3 due to mystery function
- From: Mirko Vukovic <mvukovic(at)taz.telusa.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:36:25 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18015
In line 281 of translate_sub_super (V1.4 of that routine) a call is made
to the NewString variable. That one is created on line 221 of the said
routine by a call to STRTOK.
STRTOK is a library function distributed with TexToIDL and used only in
the translate_sub_super routine. But under 5.3 it also seems to be an
undocumented IDL function.
The fix is easy enough, rename both the file and the call.
How about fixing the original code? Where is it residing? A search of
the IDL libraries catalogue turned up empty.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.