[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
You can access Main Level Variables!!!
- Subject: You can access Main Level Variables!!!
- From: Michael Lefsky <lefsky(at)fsl.orst.edu>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:39:43 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Network for Education and Research in Oregon
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18084
So it turns out you can access main level variables- try this
create this function:
VAR STRING = 'hello'
So one could do what I want- create a new "foolproof" save command. Now
if we just had a way of executing statements as if they were type at the
Michael Lefsky, PhD
U.S. Forest Service
Forest Sciences Laboratory