Re: IDL Shareware

Hi...

I do some small amount of IDL work, all of it related to medical
imaging. One of the problems is that I write a lot of "one-off"
solutions to solve particular (peculiar ?) problems...so most if not
all of my stuff would be of no use, and of no interest, to anyone
else.

Since IDL is primarily used for algorithmic prototyping, my guess is
that a lot of IDL coders are in the same group...highly specialized
programs that don't travel well.....