[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Missing IDL 5.3 Editor keyboard-shorcuts?
- Subject: Missing IDL 5.3 Editor keyboard-shorcuts?
- From: Octavi Fors <octavi(at)fajnm1.am.ub.es>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:03:22 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CESCA News service. Catalunya
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18557
as former user of DOS editor, I find useful that other editors have
Shift+End, Shift+Home, Shift+LeftCursor, Shift+RightCursor,
Shift+UpCursor and Shift+DownCursor capabilities.
Up to no, I had no problem using that inside IDL 4.0, 5.0 and 5.2 editor
(version for Sun Solaris). However, in 5.3 I noticed this is not
Does anybody know if I'm missing something 'basic' while configurating
Thanks in advance,
University of Barcelona