Re: object graphics colormap bug ?

Hmm. We were really happy when that former bug vanished with Idl5.3, and
we just thought that our color problems finally were solved. No, we
definitely do not want to mix direct and object graphics (something for
those of us indebted to SM, I think ...). If I could have a glimpse on
the internal colormap code of idl, I may could find a workaround for
it in the fvwm2 code, where I already implemented the patch RSI sent to
me. Not that difficult it sounds like, and even easier than struggling
with this dam..^@#7& broken color allocation scheme. Maybe it's worth for
RSI to redesign that section of their sources completely....
--
Dr. Udo Grabowski                           email: udo.grabowski@imk.fzk.de
Institut f. Meteorologie und Klimaforschung II, Forschungszentrum Karslruhe