[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Webmaker for IDL available
- Subject: Re: Webmaker for IDL available
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:02:08 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <38BFBECD.E08B3822@dkrz.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18767
Martin Schultz (email@example.com) writes:
> I am happy to announce a new tool for automatic generation of
> web pages with IDL programs, i.e. IDL library browser pages.
Yiippee! Yeah, way to go, Martin!
> Since this is a highly
> specialized (yet very flexible) tool, I am not going to give it
> away for free.
Booooooo, hissss. :-(
> On the other hand, the shareware concept doesn't
> seem to gripe in this community, so I decided for a different approach:
Uh, huh. Good luck with this. Let me know. :-)
> I offer relatively generous support.
Did you check with your wife about this? This may be
a big mistake.
> See the sample pages at:
My check's in the mail! :-)
P.S. Nice job. I can't wait to see the source code. No
common blocks I hope for that price. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155