[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IIR Filters
- From: "Ed May" <may(at)lfr.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:05:44 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: SBC Internet Services
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18806
Hello. I am switching from PV-Wave over to the current release of IDL.
been a wave coder since version 0.6, I can appreciate the development
However. Wave has a nice set of routines for IIR filter design and
are very important for our work because IIR filters can be causal, differing
FFT and FIR techniques.
Does anyone know of IIR stuff for IDL? I do not want to write from scratch
suggested in the IDL documentation.
Searching the libaries on the web produces nothing.