[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Widget Button trigger through keypress?
- Subject: Widget Button trigger through keypress?
- From: "Oliver Smith" <osmith(at)dera.gov.uk>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:02:54 -0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Defence Evaluation & Research Agency
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18916
In order to satisfy users of the previous version of the software I'm
developing, I'd like to be able to trigger a widget button by pressing a
designated key on the keyboard, whilst retaining the option to press buttons
with the mouse.
I know the get_kbrd function can be used to read a character from the
keyboard, which could be tested in a case statement and then the appropriate
procedure called; but this seems rather long-winded. Is there a simple way
to associate a keyboard button with a widget button?
Thanks for any help,