Re: [Q] XInteranimate

I have tried the MPEG options in IDL and have had a frustrating experience.
It sucks.

This is what I have been doing. It may be a bit clumsy but I am getting what
I what:

1) use IDL to generate the individual frames you want in the movie and set
them aside.

2) use another program to string these individual frames together. For
example, I generate JPEG movies using a program called MovieGear (shareware,
about $35). It also does optimization. Playing is great, forward or back,
pause, etc is ok.

Mark