[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Computing Time
- Subject: Re: Computing Time
- From: Brian Jackel <bjackel(at)phys.ucalgary.ca>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:07:50 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Calgary
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18951
> I have a couple of measurements and like to calculate the time between
> them. But I am not sure which routine to use.
I've been using CDF_EPOCH for things like this. It lets you convert
year,month,day,hour,minute,second to a double precision value of
the number of milliseconds since Jan01/0000 and back again.